The medicine is composed in a conventional tablet form and every single pill is composed of Sildenafil Citrate which is the key component responsible for treating erectile disorders. It is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved component for relieving the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Pharmacologically, Sildenafil Citrate is also classified under the group of Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors that increase the flow of blood throughout the penile shaft which promotes a stronger erection. PDE-5 inhibitors do so by releasing nitric oxide (NO) in the body which initiates muscle relaxation and vasodilation in the penile blood vessels to allow the blood supply and seize the blood in the penile for sustaining the erection.
Impotence is a distressing condition that makes it difficult for men in getting a natural erection after repeated attempts despite adequate sexual stimulation. It stems due to strained and clogged passages of the blood vessels that block the blood supply to the penile which in turn affects the quality of erections. It ultimately degrades sexual function. The medicine effectively improves stagnant sexual function. It delivers excellent results by augmenting sufficient blood flow to the penile and overcoming all the blockages in the blood vessels. It treats the condition irrespective of how severe it might seem within minutes of its consumption so that the men can perform their best after achieving sexual arousal.
Zydus Lifescience Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited), is a leading pharmaceutical company based in India that is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. The company produces and manufactures an array of pharmaceutical products along with diagnostics, herbal products, skin care products, and other OTC products. The company has strong capabilities across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain with its in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare. Over the years the company has earned a reputation amongst Indian pharmaceutical companies for offering effective as well as comprehensive healthcare solutions and meeting community health needs.
- Vigore 100 mg
This medicine is composed of 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate component. It works on moderate to severe forms of erectile dysfunction conditions in men. It increases the flow of blood to the penile and helps men for attaining and sustain an erection. The effectiveness of this medicine after its proper consumption shall remain active in the bloodstream for up to 6 hours. This medication is not necessarily for regular usage and therefore it can be taken as and when required. However, it is important to maintain a gap of 24 hours between two consecutive doses. The safest practice is to enter a single dose within a 24-hour timeframe, as advised by the doctor. Do not exceed the recommended dose of the medicine. Excessive intake carries potential risks of adverse effects. Hence, do not take more than the prescribed dose.
How Does Vigore Work?
The key component in the medicine is categorized as a Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitor which stops the activity of PDE5 enzymes that are present in the walls of penile blood vessels. These PDE5 enzymes clog and strain the penile blood vessels and hinder the blood supply to the penile by causing blockages. PDE inhibitors limit the action of PDE enzymes in the walls of the penile blood vessels. After the inhibition of PDE5 enzymes, a powerful substance known as, Nitric oxide (NO) is expelled into the chambers of the penile for relaxing the strained muscles. This nitric oxide promotes the generation of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) enzymes that interacts with the muscles and relaxes them. The cGMP enzymes thus released help overcome arterial blockages by managing the constriction and dilation of the blood vessels in the penile shaft. Consequently, it promotes a prolonged erection for indulging in sexual interaction.
Uses Of Vigore
This unique form of medicine is used by men having difficulty getting an erection, even after achieving complete sexual arousal. The key ingredient in the medicine, Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the class of medicines known as Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitors. PDE-5 enzymes clog the arteries that carry blood to and from the penile shaft. The medicine effectively relieves the condition causing frequent episodes of erection failures by overcoming the feebleness of the penile. It extends an abundant flow of blood in the penile shaft, relaxing the muscles, and causing vasodilation. It further promotes a stronger erection that remains for an extended duration throughout the sexual interaction.
How To Take Vigore?
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by a medical professional.
- The pill must be taken approximately 30 to 60 minutes before a planned sexual activity.
- Swallow the pill as-a-whole along with a glass of water. Do not chew, crush, or break it, that can reduce its efficacy.
- Consume the pill on an empty stomach (2 hours after the meal) or followed by a light meal.
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to the time of consuming the medication as it is known to cause delays in its activation in the bloodstream.
Warnings And Precautions
- Avoid alcohol while taking this medicine as it can lead to side effects. You may experience symptoms like headaches, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, changes in heart rate, etc.
- This medicine may decrease alertness, affect your vision, or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive or operate machines if you see these symptoms.
- The medicine after its interaction with nitrate can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure which can lead to cardiovascular collapse. Therefore, men taking nitrates-based drugs for angina, chest pain, or heart-related problems must avoid this medicine.
- Common side effects
Headache, flushing, dizziness, nasal congestion, back pain, nausea, vomiting, and dyspepsia. Common effects stay for a brief period and tend to disappear after some time.
- Uncommon side effects
sleep disorder, visual disturbance, tinnitus, eye discomfort, breathing trouble, priapism, digestion problem, vertigo, and palpitation. If you experience any of these, visit a doctor.
How Vigore Helps Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
The medicine is a PDE5 inhibitor that inhibits the activity of PDE5 enzymes that suppresses the release of enzymes known as cGMP. cGMP enzymes are responsible for causing vasodilation and relaxing the strained penile blood vessels. After the successful inhibition of the PDE5 enzymes, an abundant amount of blood flows to the penile. The blood fills two tubes of spongy tissues in the penile which further causes them to swell, making the penile stiffer. The veins narrow and trap the blood for maintaining the erection. Its effect lasts for up to 6 hours.
What If I Miss A Dose?
Missing a dose won’t cause an issue since it is not intended as a regular medication. You need to take the dose as and when needed which is 30 to 60 minutes before the planned sex. Do not take more than the recommended dose as excessive consumption can lead to adverse effects.
Vigore Vs Viagra
Viagra is the brand name for Sildenafil Citrate which is the active component in Vigore. Both medications are used to alleviate the problems of erectile dysfunction in men. The function of both these drugs is similar however their prices may vary as Vigore medications are known to provide the same benefits as Viagra but at easily affordable prices.
- Patients taking nitrates-based drugs for chest pain or heart-related problems must avoid these medications as their interaction with the medicine can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure which can cause cardiovascular collapse.
- Strictly avoid this medicine if you are taking alpha-blockers, diuretics, HIV protease inhibitors, antifungals, chemotherapy drugs, and medications for an autoimmune system. Their interaction can cause serious side effects.
Keep the medicines away from excess moisture, light, and dampness. Protect them against direct sunlight, heat, or moisture. Make sure you have kept them away from the reach of children and pets. Keep them in the same blister packaging they came in. Do not use them after expiration and discard them properly.
Who Should Not Take Vigore?
- Avoid this medicine if you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate.
- It is imperative to inform your doctor if you have any problem or disease associated with the liver, heart, kidney, or any other organ.
- It is better to make your doctor aware in case you are taking any other medications.
- This medicine is not indicated for use in women and children. It is only intended for adult men to treat erectile dysfunction.
When Is Vigore Tablet Prescribed?
Vigore medications are prescribed when men are frequently unable to get an erection even after achieving sexual arousal. This could be a cause of several underlying physiological or psychological factors. This medicine effectively manages the condition regardless of its complexity and helps men to achieve the desired outcome when it is used in the presence of sexual stimulation.