Blue Pill can be bought online. They are also available with the help of proper prescription. Without a proper prescription and only after being prescribed to you by your health professional it is recommended to buy this medicine.
What Is The Blue Pill?
Some of the most prescribed and popular drugs on the market belong to a family of drugs called phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors, but you probably know them better as Viagra (Sildenafil). This little blue pill is only intended for men. who have erectile dysfunction (ED). But nowadays we are seeing more and more young men with no risk factors for ED requesting Viagra without knowing the side effects. It makes them addicted to drugs.
Men who take medication to achieve longer and larger erections may find that without the medication they develop erectile dysfunction.
What Is Viagra Or Blue Pill?
Viagra (Sildenafil) is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Cure erectile dysfunction or increase sexual desire. Instead, it relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to cause an erection.
Sildenafil can also help treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. This medication is most effective when taken on an empty stomach 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. It is effective for four to five hours or more if you have mild to moderate erectile dysfunction.
How Does Blue Pill Work?
Blue Pill works by blocking the enzyme responsible for allowing blood to flow out of your penis when you are sexually aroused. In particular, Viagra inhibits the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). Before we go into more detail, it is important to explain how erectile dysfunction occurs and what role PDE5 plays in it. Erectile dysfunction or ED occurs when the PDE5 enzyme stops blood flow to the erectile tissue when you are aroused. In men without erectile dysfunction, PDE5 plays a normal role in making the penis limp after sex.
Benefits Of Blue Pill
In men with erectile dysfunction, however, the effects of PDE5 can make it difficult or impossible to get and maintain an erection during intercourse. hard during intercourse. It also reduces the risk of blood refluxing from the penis during sex, meaning you’re less likely to lose your erection. This makes Viagra a highly effective treatment for erectile dysfunction in most men. Viagra may not be as effective for people with certain medical conditions.
You may not get the full benefits of Blue Pill if you are ill, tired, or intoxicated. Alcohol can make Viagra’s side effects worse and possibly worsen erectile dysfunction.
What Are The Side Effects Of Viagra?
As with any medication, there is always the potential for side effects. Here’s a list of some of the most common Viagra side effects that you may experience:
- Back pain
- A runny or stuffy nose
How Long Does Viagra Last?
The duration of Viagra depends on many factors. Dosage, age, and general health are just a few of the factors that can affect how effective Viagra lasts for a person. The average Viagra dose is 25 to 100 mg taken 30 to 60 minutes or up to four hours before sexual activity. For adults over 65 years of age, the recommended dose is 25 mg.
- Many older adults have slower metabolisms, which means a lower dose may last longer for them than a younger person taking a small dose. Take Viagra before intercourse as Viagra takes time to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Blue Pill is unlikely to help you last longer during intercourse. However, some men may experience multiple erections while Viagra is in their system, depending on their metabolism. Once it starts working, Viagra usually lasts up to four to five hours.
- If you’re having an erection that lasts longer (priapism) or is painful, it may be time to see a doctor.
- It is very easy to order prescription drugs through e-pharmacy. Especially for people who live far away from a classic pharmacy, the elderly, the disabled, and people who work very intensively, this system is both a very easy and a very fast way to get medicines. In addition, the shipping costs are much cheaper than going to a conventional pharmacy.
Benefits of the E-Pharmacy
- One of the key benefits of the E-Pharmacy application is the time saved. You can order your medication in minutes and receive your prescriptions very quickly.
- All you have to do is place an order by entering the recipe through the mobile app or website. You don’t have to go to the pharmacy and you don’t have to queue at the pharmacy.
- Buying medicines online also saves money. Studies show that one-third of the total amount can be saved when buying medicines online.
- Another advantage that E-Pharmacy offers is data protection and confidentiality.
- This system offers great convenience, especially for those who are afraid to talk face-to-face with doctors and pharmacists. In addition, people can easily order medicines on specific topics such as sexuality or youth, which can be a source of embarrassment
- E-pharmacy, which offers a much wider range of options than a traditional pharmacy, offers a major advantage over patients. It is not possible to find all medicines in a physical pharmacy in a specific area, but there are many more medicines in general pharmacies.
- Most legitimate stores that work with E-Pharmacy have a drug verification process.
- These stores require a prescription from a general practitioner or request the delivery of medication after they fill out a patient health questionnaire. These questionnaires are approved by a doctor before distribution
- Some online pharmacies share useful information about medications and diseases. Contains links to useful information as well as important medical resources, universities, and government agencies.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Electronic Pharmacy?
One of the biggest disadvantages of the online pharmacy model is the lack of physical examination facilities. In some cases, physical exams and situational analysis can be very effective. Even though the screening process is done online, this process is not performed by licensed healthcare professionals. One of the downsides of e-pharmacy is that there is no one you can personally contact. When patients want to ask questions about the medication they are taking, it is very difficult for them to contact a licensed pharmacist. As a result, patients may not be able to access their medication on the same day.