Sildenafil Citrate is the only main ingredient of these medications. It is Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved component known for exhibiting its demonstrated action against erectile dysfunction condition. It is pharmacologically classified under the group of Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitors that are responsible for suppressing the debilitating effect of some enzymatic activity in the penile blood vessels for overcoming erection trouble.
The medication contains Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg strength, and it is composed in a conventional tablet form for oral administration. As an active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate restores the strength of the penile by overcoming all the blockages and increasing abundant blood flow to the penile.
Alkem Laboratories Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company that manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical generics, formulations, and nutraceuticals across the globe. The company produces generic drugs, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), and nutraceuticals. Alkem Laboratories Limited offers products across various therapeutic areas, such as anti-infective, rheumatology, dermatology, cardiology, gastroenterology, osteoporosis, diabetology, central nervous system (CNS), oncology, urology, and gynecology. It markets in India and 50 other countries internationally and offers products under various brands.
- Zenegra 100 mg
This medicine comes in a conventional tablet form with each pill encapsulated with 100 mg of the active component. These high-dosage medications help treat moderate to extreme degrees of erectile dysfunction conditions. It substantially boosts the blood flow to the penile shaft and makes it easier for men in attaining an erection and sustaining it for prolonged durations. Generally, the power of the medicine after its proper consumption shall remain active in the bloodstream for around 4 to 5 hours.
It is recommended to not exceed a single dose (i.e., 100 mg) per 24-hour period. Overconsumption of the same should be stringently avoided as it can lead to adverse effects on health. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the instructions of a medical professional for the right dosage.
How Does Zenegra Work?
The medicine is a PDE5 inhibitor that stops the degrading action of PDE5 enzymes in the arterial walls of the penile. PDE5 enzymes negate the synthesis of cGMP enzymes that ensures proper sexual function. By suppressing cGMP, PDE5 affects the proper blood flow by clogging and narrowing the arterial passages that carry blood to the penile. PDE5 inhibitors effectively inhibit the activity of PDE5 enzymes. Its inhibition leads to the discharge of a powerful substance known as, Nitric oxide (NO) into the penile tissues. Nitric oxide causes the stimulation and synthesis of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) enzymes that relax the muscles. This relaxation allows chambers inside the penile to fill with blood for the penile to become erect. It further overcomes arterial blockages by managing the contraction and vasodilation in the penile shaft. Thus, cGMP metabolized through the medicine promotes a stronger erection.
Uses Of Zenegra
High-dosage Zenegra medications are orally administered for relieving impotence conditions. Incorporating the usage of these medications in the presence of sexual stimulation enhances performance and helps men in regaining their sexual confidence. The pill functions as a vasodilator that is responsible for instigating an abundant blood flow to the penile organ by managing contractions and overcoming arterial blockages. It further promotes a stronger erection that remains for an extended period throughout the sexual interaction. Hence, proper intake of the medicine allows sexually stimulated men to experience incredible results with improved sexual performance.
How To Take Zenegra?
- Consume the pill with a glass of water about 30 to 60 minutes before sex. The pill must be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
- Swallow it as-a-whole without altering it by chewing, breaking, splitting, or crushing as it can affect the efficacy of the component in the medicine.
- It should be preferably taken on an empty stomach (i.e., 2 hours meal) or after a light meal.
- The pill must be taken in the presence of sexual stimulation to yield the required outcomes.
- Large and fatty meals can delay the process of assimilation of the medicine in the blood. It is better to avoid such meals during the time of consumption of the medication.
Warnings And Precautions
- Alcohol or grapefruits affects the efficacy of the medicine when taken in combination. Their interaction can cause dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, and heart palpitations.
- Avoid this medicine if you are taking nitrates-based drugs for treating angina (chest pain and discomfort) or heart-related problems. For men with serious medical conditions, it is necessary to inform their doctor before taking these medicines.
- Do not engage in some strenuous activities like machine operation, driving, etc. as the effect of the medicine cause dizziness, or blurred vision.
- Headaches and lightheadedness
- Spontaneous erections
- Back pain
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose or nasal congestion
- Blurred vision
- Diarrhea, and dizziness.
The symptoms may vanish after a short time, but if it sticks around for a few days and becomes bothersome, they might need medical attention.
How Zenegra Helps Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
After consuming the medicine in the presence of sexual stimulation, the body starts responding to the stimuli. After sensing sexual arousal, the brain signals, and impulses the local nerves of the penile tissues to relax the muscles, allowing blood to flow in and fill the chambers. The blood creates pressure in the tissues, making the penile stiffer and more erect. Thus, after attaining the erection, the blood gets seized in the penile for sustaining it.
What If I Miss A Dose?
Missing a dose will not cause any problems since this medicine is taken as needed, and you are not likely to be on a daily dosing regimen. The medicine is used as a single dose as and when required. Make sure to take the dose only once a day and allow 24 hours to pass between the two consecutive doses. Do not take extra pills for quick results.
Zenegra Vs Viagra
Both Zenegra and Viagra produce identical results as both contain Sildenafil Citrate as the active ingredient. Viagra is the brand name for Sildenafil Citrate. The only difference is in their price. Zenegra medications differ from Viagra in their prices. The medicine is known to provide the same benefits as Viagra but at affordable prices.
- The medication is contraindicated in some men. It can interact with certain drugs and cause harmful effects. Avoid these medicines in case you are already taking nitrates-based drugs, antifungals, alpha-blockers, HIV protease inhibitors, diuretics, chemotherapy drugs, and medications for the autoimmune system. Hence, men with a medical history or ongoing medical condition must inform their doctor in advance to prevent fatal events.
- Do not use this medicine with the drugs used to treat chest pain or angina, recreational drugs called “poppers”.
These medications must be stored at room temperature in some dry place, protected against direct sunlight, heat, or moisture. Make sure children and pets don’t have access to your medications. Keep them in the same blister packaging they came in. Do not use expired medicines and make sure you discard them properly.
Who Should Not Take Zenegra?
- These medications are not suitable to be consumed by men diagnosed with serious medical conditions such as angina or chest pain, heart attack, sickle cell anemia, hypertension, hypotension, recent stroke, blood cancer disorders, serious liver disease, and kidney or liver dysfunctions because there are high possibilities of risks due to drug interactions.
- These medications are intended for adult men to treat erectile dysfunction. Hence, these are not recommended for use by women and children.
When Is Zenegra Tablet Prescribed?
Zenegra Tablets are prescribed for alleviating the symptoms of the erectile dysfunction which usually results due to the poor supply of blood to the penile. These efficacious medications work on extreme forms of impotence conditions by relaxing the muscles of the penile blood vessels and helping with the effective transmission of blood to the penile for triggering an erection. As a result, the medicine restores sexual confidence and improves performance. After its proper intake, the effects may be noticeable after 30 to 60 minutes and it remains active in the bloodstream for around 4 to 5 hours.
There are no reviews yet.