The main component in the medicine, Vardenafil is considered safe for use as it is a clinically proven and approved component for delivering its prompt action against erectile dysfunction conditions in men. It is pharmacologically classified under the group of Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitors that are responsible for negating an enzymatic activity for overcoming impotence problems. The main advantage of this medicine is the fact that it is extraordinarily effective and can be utilized to treat erectile issues in their severest form. It promotes a stronger erection that remains for an extended period throughout the sexual interaction. Hence, proper intake of the medicine allows sexually aroused men to experience incredible results with improved sexual intimacy for a prolonged duration.
Ajanta Pharma Limited is a multinational pharmaceutical company based in India. It is involved in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of pharmaceutical formulations. The company has a strong presence in India, the United States, and about 30 other countries. Ajanta Pharma Limited produces a comprehensive range of specialty products targeting various segments. It has over 1400 products registered in several countries. The company provides an array wide of therapeutic products in the areas of antimalarial, gastrointestinal, dermatology, cardiovascular, anti-biotic, antihistamine, multivitamin, gynecology, and pain management.
These high-dosage medications come in a conventional tablet form with each tablet loaded with 20 mg of Vardenafil. These Vardenafil-composed medications help treat severe degrees of erectile dysfunction conditions. The active component substantially increases the blood supply to the reproductive organs and helps men in achieving an erection and sustaining it for extended periods. After its proper intake, the effects may be noticeable after 25 to 60 minutes and it remains active in the bloodstream for around 4 to 6 hours.
Note that, this medication is not intended for regular consumption. You should take it only when you plan to have sex. The safe recommended dose of the medicine is only once within 24 hours. Also, it helps treat erectile dysfunction but does not cure the condition permanently therefore it is necessary to consume it in moderation as and when required.
How Does Valif Work?
The active component Vardenafil belongs to a group of PDE5 inhibitors. Their primary function is to negate the activity of PDE5 enzymes in the arterial walls of the penile. These PDE5 enzymes present in the smooth muscle cells of the arterial walls are responsible for hindering the blood supply to the penile arteries by clogging and narrowing their passages. PDE5 inhibitors stop the action of PDE5 enzymes. Its inhibition leads to the release of a powerful substance known as, Nitric oxide (NO) into the arterial walls. Nitric oxide causes the stimulation and synthesis of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) enzymes ensuring muscle relaxation. This relaxation allows chambers inside the penile to fill with blood for the penile to become stiff. It in turn overcomes the arterial blockages by expanding them and managing the contraction and vasodilation. Hence, this medicine being a PDE5 inhibitor promotes a stronger erection.
Uses Of Valif
These Vardenafil-composed medications are predominantly used for the effective treatment of sexual weakness experienced by men due to the feebleness of their penile. Failure to attain erect penile even during sexual arousal indicates impotence. Nevertheless, these potent medications are extremely helpful for men in getting over their persistent erection problems for experiencing optimal performance satisfaction. These medications as pure vasodilators that start immediate action by efficiently extending an abundant flow of blood throughout the penile shaft by overcoming arterial blockages. It in turn triggers a stronger erection that stays for a longer duration from the beginning to the end of the sexual activity.
How To Take Valif?
- These medicines are available in a conventional tablet form for oral administration that has to be consumed with a glass of water almost 30 minutes before an anticipated sexual activity.
- Swallow the pill as-a-whole without breaking, crushing, splitting, or chewing as it can lessen the efficacy of the medicine.
- Take the medication on an empty stomach (2 hours post-meal) or after a light meal.
- It is recommended to avoid having large, oily, or fatty meals around the time of consumption of the medicine as it slows down its assimilation.
- The medicine may lose its efficacy when it is taken along with alcohol. Avoid combining the two for getting the benefits of the medicine.
Warnings And Precautions
- Nitrates-based drugs used for chest pain or heart-related problems tend to interact with medicine and their side effects can lead to a sudden drop in blood pressure which can cause cardiovascular collapse. Therefore, avoid this medicine if you are already taking nitrates.
- Combination of alcohol and this medicine may lower blood pressure excessively. Hence, it is better to avoid taking them together.
- Do not perform some intense activity such as driving, machine operating, etc. after taking the medicine because its effect can cause dizziness, confusion, and blurry vision.
Some common side effects include headache, flushing, dizziness, nasal congestion, and dyspepsia. Moreover, some uncommon effects include sleep disorder, visual disturbance, tinnitus, eye discomfort, vertigo, palpitation, nausea, vomiting, etc. In addition, you may rarely experience serious side effects such as myocardial infarction, seizure, amnesia, priapism, hypertension, hypotension, etc. Common side effects disappear quickly however, in case of uncommon and rare effects, you need to see a doctor immediately.
How Valif Helps Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
These medications improve erection capabilities. They are known for triggering instant action after a few minutes of their consumption. The medicine does not cause spontaneous erections and hence, sexual stimulation is required for the pill to show its effects. Meanwhile, the penile blood vessels dilate and relax so that an abundant amount of blood can enter the penile tissues for attaining an erection. Thus, the blood extends to the penile chambers for triggering an erection, and the blood vessels of the penile close off so that the erection is sustained.
What If I Miss A Dose?
Skipping a dose won’t cause a problem since it is not intended as a regular medication. You need to take the dose as and when required that is before a planned sexual activity. Do not overdose yourself as excessive consumption can cause adverse effects.
Valif Vs Viagra
Both drugs are designed for treating the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by improving the flow of blood to the penile to cause an erection. Valif contains Vardenafil whereas Viagra is composed of Sildenafil. While the function of both these drugs is similar, the effects of Viagra start fading 3 to 4 hours after its consumption. Valif has a slightly longer duration of action.
- The medicine may cause a severe drop in blood pressure when taken with nitrates. Chances are, you may experience dizziness, fainting, and in rare cases heart attack or stroke.
- Do not use this medicine with the drugs used to treat chest pain or angina, recreational drugs called “poppers”.
- Do not take this medicine in case you are already taking alpha-blockers to treat an enlarged prostate and high blood pressure. Therefore, it is necessary to inform your doctor before starting this treatment.
Store them in a cool and dry place. Keep them protected against direct sunlight, heat, and moisture. Make sure children and pets don’t have access to your medications. Keep them in the same blister packaging they came in. Do not use the medicines after the expiration date.
Who Should Not Take Valif?
- These medications are not suitable to be consumed by men diagnosed with serious medical conditions such as angina or chest pain, heart attack, hypertension, hypotension, sickle cell anemia, recent stroke, blood cancer disorders, serious liver disease, and kidney or liver dysfunctions because there are high possibilities of risks due to drug interactions.
- These medications are intended for adult men to treat erectile dysfunction conditions. Hence, women and children should not take these medicines.
When Is Valif Tablet Prescribed?
Valif is an extremely powerful remedy against repeated episodes of erection failures. These medications because of their potent composition prove beneficial for men experiencing dissatisfaction due to unfulfilling sexual performance. This medicine, in combination with sexual stimulation, works by increasing blood flow to the penile to help a man get and keep an erection.