The only main component in the medicine, Vardenafil which promotes harder erections is a clinically proven and approved component for delivering its prompt action against erectile dysfunction conditions in men. It is pharmacologically classified under the group of Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitors that are responsible for suppressing an enzymatic activity for overcoming erection problems. Each medicine consists of 60 mg of Vardenafil and as an active ingredient, it is extraordinarily effective and can be utilized to treat erectile issues in their extreme forms. It triggers a stronger erection that remains for an extended period throughout the sexual interaction. Proper intake of the medicine allows sexually aroused men to experience incredible benefits with enhanced sexual intimacy for a prolonged duration.
Centurion Laboratories Private Limited is a well-established pharmaceutical company based in India. The company is a trusted manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of pharmaceutical products in different categories. Their catalog includes herbal medicines, anti-tuberculosis drugs, cardiovascular medicines, psychiatric products, and many more. Centurion Laboratories Private Limited produces all the medications as per the guidelines of the industry, by using modern machines and quality-tested ingredients. A team of experienced professionals constantly monitors the production at every stage, to ensure its safety and reliability.
- Vilitra 60 mg
Each medicine is composed in a conventional tablet form with 60 mg strength containing Vardenafil. These medications work on relieving severe degrees of impotence issues. The medication comes in the form of a conventional tablet that must be taken approximately half an hour before indulging in an anticipated sexual interaction. The effect of this high-dosage medicine remains active in the bloodstream for up to 6 hours after its consumption.
In addition, it is a one-dose medicine and must be taken only once within the 24-hours duration as and when required. It is imperative to stick to its recommended dosage as overconsumption may lead to an excessive component in the blood which can be harmful to health. Therefore, it is essential to seek the guidance of a medical professional regarding its proper dosage and consumption.
How Does Vilitra Work?
The active component Vardenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor, and its primary function is to stop the activity of PDE5 enzymes in the arterial walls of the penile. These PDE5 enzymes present in the smooth muscle cells of the arterial walls hinder the blood supply to the penile arteries by clogging and narrowing their passages. PDE5 inhibitors suppress the action of PDE5 enzymes, and their inhibition leads to the release of a powerful substance known as, Nitric oxide (NO) into the arterial walls. Nitric oxide causes the stimulation and synthesis of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) enzymes ensuring muscle relaxation. This relaxation allows chambers inside the penile to fill with blood for the penile to become stiff. It in turn overcomes the arterial blockages by expanding them and managing the contraction and vasodilation. Hence, this medicine being a PDE5 inhibitor promotes a stronger erection.
Uses Of Vilitra
These high dosage medications are utilized for the effective treatment of sexual weakness experienced by men due to the poor blood flow to the penile. Failure to attain erect penile even during sexual arousal indicates impotence. Nevertheless, these potent medications are extremely helpful for men in getting over their persistent erection problems by instigating an abundant blood flow to the flaccid penile and removing all blockages in the blood vessels. It in turn promotes a stronger erection and the blood gets seized in the penile for sustaining the erection.
How To Take Vilitra?
- These medicines are composed in a conventional tablet form for oral administration that must be taken with a glass of water almost 30 to 60 minutes before sex.
- Do not break, crush, split, or chew the pill as it can lessen the efficacy of the medicine. Swallow it as a whole.
- The medication must be taken on an empty stomach (2 hours post-meal) or after a light meal.
- It is recommended to avoid large, oily, or fatty meals around the time of consumption of the medicine as it slows down its assimilation.
- The medicine may lose its efficacy when it is taken in combination with alcohol. Avoid combining the two for getting the benefits of the medicine.
Warnings And Precautions
- Nitrates-based drugs used for treating chest pain or heart-related problems tend to interact with medicine and their side effects can lead to a steep drop in blood pressure which can cause cardiovascular collapse. Therefore, it is advised to avoid this medicine if you are already taking nitrates.
- Interaction of alcohol and this medicine may decrease blood pressure excessively and cause dizziness and nausea. Hence, it is recommended to avoid taking them together.
- Avoid doing some intense activity such as driving, machine operating, etc. after taking the medicine because its effect can cause dizziness, confusion, and blurry vision.
- One should not take more than one tablet within a time frame of 24 hours.
- Common side effects
Headache, flushing, dizziness, nasal congestion, dyspepsia, rashes, and nausea. Common effects remain for a brief period and tend to disappear after some time.
- Uncommon side effects
Chest pain, sleep disorder, tinnitus, visual discomfort, eye disturbance, vertigo, palpitations, vomiting, fainting, diarrhea, and painful erections. If you experience any of these, see your doctor immediately.
How Vilitra Helps Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
The mechanism of action of the medicine usually starts within 30 to 60 minutes of its disintegration. The medicine works by increasing the concentration of cGMP molecules in the blood which is responsible for the relaxation of the strained penile blood vessels. The relaxation enables an abundant flow of blood towards the penile which triggers a stronger erection.
What If I Miss A Dose?
Missing a dose won’t cause any problems. Since there is no fixed time or schedule for taking the medicine, one can take the pill at any time keeping one thing in mind it is necessary to maintain a gap of 24 hours between two consecutive doses. Do not take more than the recommended dose as excessive consumption can lead to adverse effects.
Vilitra Vs Viagra
Both drugs are designed for improving sexual function. They help treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by enhancing the flow of blood to the penile to cause an erection. Vilitra consists of Vardenafil whereas Viagra is composed of Sildenafil. While the function of both these drugs is similar, the effects of Viagra start fading 3 to 4 hours after its consumption. When compared, Vilitra has a slightly longer duration of action.
- Do not use this medicine along with nitrates-based drugs as it might cause a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Avoid this medicine if you are already on medication for treating your ongoing medical condition such as heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, asthma, infections, HIV, and, painkillers. Therefore, before taking this medicine, it is necessary to seek guidance from your doctor and inform them about any ongoing medical conditions and Vardenafil allergy.
Store them in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, heat, or humidity. Make sure children and pets don’t have access to your medications. Keep them in the same blister packaging they came in. Do not use the medicines after expiration and discard them properly.
Who Should Not Take Vilitra?
- These medications are contraindicated in men with ongoing medical conditions such as heart attack, angina or chest pain, recent stroke, hypotension, hypertension, sickle cell anemia, blood cancer disorder like leukemia or multiple myeloma, liver diseases, and kidney dysfunctions must avoid this medicine under any circumstances. The drugs used to cure these conditions might interact with the medicine and cause some life-threatening events due to incompatibility.
- These medications are only intended for adult men (i.e., above 18) to treat their erectile dysfunction conditions. Hence, it is not recommended for women and children.
When Is Vilitra Tablet Prescribed?
Vilitra due to its high-dosage composition is prescribed for relieving severe degrees of impotence conditions in men. This medicine is beneficial for gaining strength in the penile during complete arousal as it instigates a proper flow of blood throughout the penile shaft that promotes an erection by overcoming penile arterial blockages.