Tadalafil is the main constituent of these medications and it is a clinically proven component prescribed by medical professionals for relieving frequent erectile disorders in men. It belongs to a group of drugs known as Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors. The PDE-5 inhibitors are known for suppressing the activity of PDE-5 enzymes present in the walls of the penile blood vessels. It further metabolizes the cGMP enzymes that cause vasodilation and extends an abundant flow of blood to the penile shaft for triggering an erection. In addition, the medicine soon after its oral administration demonstrates its quick mechanism of action and its effects usually last for up to 36 hours.
Tadagra medications in addition to a wide range of other drugs are marketed and exported by Dharam Pharma Distributors. All these medicines are accessible across their e-pharmaceutical store. The company ensures quality and a constant supply or distribution of safe and reliable medications. It provides health medicines, herbal supplements, eye care, pain relief, and several other medicines for treating medical conditions. Moreover, the manufacturing of these medications is done by RSM Enterprises which is a well-established Indian pharmaceutical company that composes all its medications in high-quality standards to ensure their purity and efficacy.
Tadagra 20 mg
Each tablet of these high-dosage medications is composed of 20 mg of Tadalafil which is the active component. These medications work on relieving severe degrees of impotence conditions. The medication comes in the form of a conventional tablet that has to be swallowed almost half an hour before indulging in an anticipated sexual interaction. The effectiveness of this medicine after its proper consumption shall remain active in the bloodstream for up to 36 hours.
In addition, it is a one-dose regimen and has to be taken only once within the 24-hours duration. It is imperative to stick to its recommended dosage as overconsumption may lead to an excessive component in the blood which can be dangerous for health. Therefore, it is essential to seek the guidance of a medical professional regarding its proper dosage and consumption.
How Does Tadagra Work?
The medicine comes in a soft gel capsule form after its consumption disintegrates and becomes active within the bloodstream in 30 to 45 minutes. The key component of the medicine, Tadalafil is a PDE5 inhibitor that carries out the inhibition of specific enzymes known as PDE5 enzymes that are present in the walls of penile blood vessels. PDE5 enzymes are responsible for clogging and narrowing the passages of the blood vessels and hampering the blood flow by causing blockages. PDE-5 inhibitors as the name suggest inhibiting the secretion of PDE-5 enzymes. Further, due to its inhibition, a powerful substance known as, Nitric oxide (NO) is expelled into the penile tissues, which is responsible for promoting the generation of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) enzymes that interacts with the strained muscles of the blood vessels and relaxes them. The cGMP enzymes in turn overcome blockages by managing the contraction and vasodilation in the penile shaft. Hence, the medicine encourages a stronger erection suitable to be indulging in sexual interaction for longer-lasting intimate sessions.
Uses Of Tadagra
These Tadalafil formulated medications are used predominantly for the effective treatment of extreme degrees of erectile dysfunction in men. These potent medications help get over persistent erection problems for experiencing ultimate sexual satisfaction. The medicine works along with sexual stimulation to help achieve an erection.
These medications as PDE5 inhibitors are pure vasodilators that ensure immediate action after attaining a sexually aroused state. It works by efficiently extending an abundant flow of blood throughout the penile shaft by overcoming arterial blockages. It further promotes a stronger erection that stays for a longer duration from the beginning to the end of the sexual activity.
Note that, this medicine does not provide protection against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, hepatitis, gonorrhea, and syphilis.
How To Take Tadagra?
These medicines are available in a soft gel capsule form for oral consumption that has to be taken with a glass of water almost 30 to 45 minutes before a planned sexual activity. Given below are some necessary instructions that need to be followed for getting optimal benefits of the medicine:
- The capsule must be swallowed as a whole without altering its form by breaking, crushing, splitting, or chewing, doing so can lessen the efficacy of the active component.
- To get quick result, take the medication on an empty stomach (2 hours after meal) or after a low-fat meal.
- Refrain from consuming large, oily or fatty meals around the time of consumption of the medicine as it slows down the process by causing delays in component activation in the bloodstream.
- Do not combine alcohol with the medicine because the active component may lose its efficacy, and their interaction can cause other side effects.
Warnings And Precautions
- These medicines are dangerous to be taken alongside nitrates-based drugs often used for treating chest pain or heart-related problems as their interaction can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure which can cause cardiovascular collapse.
- It is recommended to avoid this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, or recently had a stroke or heart attack.
- Chances are, the medicine may reduce your alertness a bit, blur your vision and you may experience dizziness in some cases. Therefore, it is advisable to avoid performing any activity which involves you to perform some intense activity like driving, sports, machine operating, etc.
Some rare side effects of these high-dosage medicines have been recognized which include confusion, headaches, nausea, insomnia, rashes, vomiting, diarrhea, flushing, stomach ache, sore throat, stuffy nose or nasal congestion, and back pain, chills, blurred vision, spontaneous erections, and dizziness. These mild effects are not to be afraid of, as they disappear after some time, however, if the effects persist or worsen, talk to your doctor.
Also, the key component can lower blood pressure excessively when taken in combination with alcohol or grapefruit. Their interaction may increase the adverse effects. Hence, avoid combining alcohol with medicine.
How Tadagra Helps Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction results due to the poor flow of blood through the penile blood vessels. These Tadalafil constituted medications are responsible for extending an abundant flow of blood to the penile and helping men in attaining and sustaining an erection that stays for a longer duration throughout the entire session. The potent medications do not generate a spontaneous erection instead their consumption makes it easier for sexually aroused men to get an erection.
What If I Miss A Dose?
Missing a dose can disrupt the normal schedule. A regular regimen is necessary while on medication. Missing it once may not cause an obvious problem. However, if you keep repeating the same mistake, it will not provide the required benefits in improving your performance. Do not exceed one dose within 24 hours as it might cause adverse effects due to overconsumption.
Tadagra Vs Viagra
Viagra is the brand name for Sildenafil Citrate which is a drug that does exactly the same thing as Tadalafil composed Tadagra. Both Sildenafil Citrate and Tadalafil are active components, classified under PDE-5 inhibitors that help relieve erectile dysfunction. Tadagra differs from Viagra, as it contains Tadalafil which works slightly faster and stays active in the bloodstream for much longer than Sildenafil Citrate.
- Interaction of this medicine along with the drugs containing nitrates or alpha-blockers can result in life-threatening events. Their interaction can lead to synergistic blood pressure drop or some other adverse effects.
- One should strictly avoid this medicine in case of an ongoing serious medical condition such as cardiac problems, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, asthma, and HIV. Hence, those with a medical history or ongoing medical condition must consult a healthcare professional and let them decide if the drugs are the best treatment for them.
These medications must be stored at room temperature in some dry place. Keep them protected from direct sunlight, heat, or moisture. Make sure children and pets don’t have access to these medications. Keep them in the same blister packaging they came in and discard the unused or expired medications properly.
Who Should Not Take Tadagra?
- You should keep in mind, these medications are not appropriate for all especially those with conditions such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia.
- Those with genital deformities such as Peyronie’s disease, and other conditions like bleeding disorder, peptic ulcer, or retinitis pigmentosa must seek medical advice in advance.
- These medications are intended for adult men only hence these are not recommended for women and children.
When Is Tadagra Tablet Prescribed?
Tadagra capsules are essentially prescribed for the treatment of severe degrees of erectile dysfunction in men. Failure to achieve an erection occasionally is normal but if it happens from time to time, that must be an indication of an underlying physical or physiological problem. Regardless of how severe the impotence condition may seem, this medicine efficiently treats it with an onset of action within 30 minutes and the duration is up to 36 hours.