These are wholly composed of Vardenafil which is a clinically approved component, for relieving erectile dysfunction conditions. These are available in the form of a conventional tablet. Vardenafil being the active component in medicine proves to be an effective remedy for successfully dealing with impotence issues. It is known for extending a rich flow of blood to the penile shaft by relaxing the strained muscles of the penile blood vessels. It helps overcome blockages of the penile blood vessels by managing contractions and causing vasodilation and distributing an appropriate amount of blood to and from the penile shaft for promoting a robust erection that sustains throughout the entire lovemaking session. The efficacious component gets readily assimilated into the body within minutes of its consumption and stays active in the bloodstream for a prolonged period.
The manufacturer of these potent medications is a leading Indian pharmaceutical company known by the name Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. The company manufactures and distributes a qualitative array of pharmaceutical formulations in several different countries. It offers a wide range of products ranging from erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, diabetes, HIV/ARV and hepatocare, cardiovascular, cognitive neuropsychiatry, gastrointestinal, dermal, antibiotics-antibacterial, analgesic- anti-inflammatory, and neurology. Apart from that, Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. also manufactures various allopathic, ayurvedic medicines, and cosmetics products.
- Vardenafil 10 mg
This orally administered medicine comes in a conventional tablet form with each pill containing 10 mg of the active component. These medium-dosage medications work on moderate degrees of erectile dysfunction conditions. It boosts the flow of blood to the reproductive organs and helps men in achieving an erection and sustain it thereafter during sexual intercourse. The effect of the medicine after its proper consumption lasts for up to 5 hours.
The safe recommended dose is once within 24 hours. Do not take more than the recommended dose as overconsumption can lead to an excessive quantity of components in the bloodstream which can cause health issues. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the guidance of a medical professional for its appropriate consumption.
How Does Vardenafil Work?
Vardenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor, and its role is to stop the activity of PDE5 enzymes in the walls of the penile blood vessels. PDE5 enzymes are found in the smooth muscle cells of the walls and are responsible for affecting the supply of blood to the penile by clogging and narrowing the passages of the blood vessels. PDE5 inhibitors negate the action of PDE5 enzymes. Its inhibition leads to the release of a powerful substance known as, Nitric oxide (NO) into the penile tissues. Nitric oxide causes the stimulation and synthesis of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) enzymes causing muscle relaxation. This relaxation allows chambers inside the penile to get filled with blood for the penile to become erect. It in turn overcomes the arterial blockages by expanding them and managing the contraction and vasodilation. Hence, this medicine promotes a stronger erection and sustains it for longer durations.
Uses Of Vardenafil
This medicine is utilized for relieving mild to moderate degrees of erection troubles. It is advantageous for men feeling frustrated due to repeated episodes of erection failures, even after achieving complete sexual arousal. The key ingredient in the medicine belongs to the group of medicines known as Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitors. PDE-5 enzymes clog the arteries that carry blood to and from the penile shaft and block its passages. The medicine efficiently overcomes penile weakness by extending an abundant flow of blood in the penile shaft, relaxing the muscles and causing vasodilation. It further promotes a stronger erection suitable for sexual penetration.
How To Take Vardenafil?
- You must take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
- Take it with a glass of water for almost 25 to 60 minutes before planned sex.
- You need to swallow the pill as-a-whole without breaking, chewing, or splitting. Altering the state of medicine might lower its effectiveness.
- It should be preferably taken on an empty stomach (2 hours after the meal) or followed by a light meal.
- Avoid the intake of Large or fatty meals close to the time of consuming the medication as it is known to cause delays in the process.
- After taking the medicine, you need to indulge in sexual stimulation for the medicine to show its effects.
Warnings And Precautions
- Alcohol and grapefruits affect the efficacy of the medicine when taken in conjunction and there is also a possibility of risk associated due to its adverse effects post interactions.
- Nitrates-based drugs taken for angina (chest pain) or heart-related problems can interact with the medicine and cause fatal effects. Therefore, men with serious medical conditions must have a word with their doctor before taking these medicines.
- Avoid performing strenuous activities like machine operating, driving, etc. as the effect of the medicine cause dizziness, or blurred vision.
- Common side effects
- Nasal congestion
- Uncommon side effects
- Sleep disorder
- Visual disturbance
- Eye discomfort
Common side effects tend to disappear quickly however, in case the effects persist for long, you need to see a doctor immediately.
How Vardenafil Helps Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
These efficacious medications treat ongoing erection troubles by operating on moderate degrees of sexual dysfunction. After taking the medicine, men should indulge in sexual stimulation as the medicine exhibits the required outcomes only in the presence of sexual arousal. After the assimilation of the medicine, the brain signals the autonomic nervous system to initiate vasodilation in the penile for allowing abundant blood to cause an erection. Further, the blood gets seized for some time in the penile for sustaining the erection.
What If I Miss A Dose?
Missing a dose won’t cause an issue since this medicine is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing regimen. Take the dose only once a day and allow 24 hours to pass between the two consecutive doses. Do not overdose yourself to expect better results.
Vardenafil Vs Viagra
Both medicines are designed to relieve the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood to the penile to cause an erection. Viagra is composed of Sildenafil which is an active component and a PDE5 inhibitor like Vardenafil. While the function of both these drugs is similar, the effects of Viagra start fading 3 to 4 hours after its consumption. Vardenafil has a slightly longer duration of action.
- The medicine might lead to a severe drop in blood pressure when taken with nitrates. You might as well experience dizziness, fainting, and heart attack or stroke in rare cases.
- Do not use this medicine with recreational drugs called “poppers”.
- Avoid this medicine if you are already taking drugs to treat chest pain or angina.
- Do not take this medicine in case you are already taking alpha-blockers to treat an enlarged prostate and high blood pressure. Therefore, it is imperative to discuss your condition with your doctor before starting this treatment.
Store the medicines in the same blister packaging they came in, in a cool and dry place. Keep them away from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture. Make sure children and pets don’t have access to your medications. Do not use the medicines after the expiration date.
Who Should Not Take Vardenafil?
- Men diagnosed with serious medical conditions such as angina or chest pain, heart attack, recent stroke, hypertension, hypotension, sickle cell anemia, blood cancer disorders, serious liver disease, and kidney or liver dysfunctions must avoid taking these medicines because there are high chances of risks due to drug interactions.
- These medications are intended for adult men (i.e., above 18 years of age) to relieve erectile dysfunction. Hence, these are not recommended for women and children.
When Is Vardenafil Tablet Prescribed?
These medications are usually prescribed in case a man is unable to attain or maintain an erection for indulging in sexual intercourse. Occasional failures in getting an erection are quite common however if it becomes an ongoing condition, it needs appropriate treatment. These medications are known for extending an abundant supply of blood to the penile and helping men in experiencing sexual pleasure. For the pill to be effective, sexual stimulation is required.